Innovative tech companies wanted: Power2Heat Challenge EIES 2021
Do you have the solution to efficiently use industrial waste heat in chemistry? Then we would like to see you as a pitcher during the European Industry & Energy Summit (EIES) on 8 December! During our side event, we will bring together industrial supply and demand.
Case study on waste heat application contributed by Ducor
Ductor is looking to use their waste heat more efficiently in order to make a sustainability move. Read the full issue with technical specifications here. We are looking for innovation tech suppliers who have a solution to this. They will have the chance to pitch this solution at our matchmaking event on 8 December.
What to expect as a pitcher
- You will have the opportunity to build a network with potential partners.
- You will have the opportunity to position yourself as an expert on Power2heat.
- You will receive free publicity through the channels of EIES and the Fieldlab Industrial Electrification.
- The Fieldlab Industrial Electrification provides support for obtaining funding to realise this project.
Successful first edition with lots of interaction and new connections
The first matchmaking event we organised on 12 October during the Industrial Heat & Power fair produced significantly more matches than expected. Shell Moerdijk presented a real-life case study on making efficient use of waste heat. Several tech companies gave pitches in which they enthusiastically outlined their technological solutions. Both the case study and the pitches were well received by the audience; there were many substantive questions and critical comments, which in turn generated good conversations. Want to read more about this and view the presentations? Then go to our website.
What do we expect from you?
- You will assemble a team of experts internally for the description of the solution and the presentation during the event at 11:30.
- This presentation will be shared with the Fieldlab Industrial Electrification by 26 November.
- You guarantee to have at least one in-depth interview with the case holder.
- In case of a good match, FLIE will provide services such as: business development, funding, market communication.
Programme 8 December
11:00 - Welcome and introduction Fieldlab Industrial Electrification
11:15 - Introduction case Ducor
11:30 - Start pitches innovative tech companies
12: 00 - Presentation trends electrification
12:15 - Dénouement case Ducor choice solution
13:00 - Closing FLIE
Will we see you on 8 December?
Will you use this opportunity to pitch your technology at our matchmaking event? As a pitcher, you get free entry to the EIES fair on 8 December. Are you interested in joining our event as a pitcher? Then respond to this e-mail no later than 19 November. You can also call us anytime (0654253988) for more information!