FLIE Human Capital Agenda working session
Would you like to think along and contribute to the solutions that the Fieldlab Industrial Electrification (FLIE) and Deltalinqs can offer to labour market challenges? Then sign up quickly for the interactive Working Session FLIE Human Capital on 29 September.
During this working session, companies, educational and knowledge institutions will discuss human capital solutions for industrial electrification. With your input, we want to test our initial analysis and develop it further with your ideas and the challenges you experience. In this way, we can determine the contribution of the FLIE to the human capital issue.
Indeed, developments in energy transition, including the transition to industrial electrification, are creating many vacancies. However, a significant part of the companies in Rotterdam's Port and Industrial Complex experience difficulties in filling these vacancies, leaving all kinds of companies facing a shortage of (technically) qualified, competent personnel.
At 12.00 we will welcome you with lunch at Van der Valk Hotel Schiedam. From 12.30, we will shape the following programme with contributions from Peter van Hooft (Field Lab Industrial Electrification), Alice Krekt (Deltalinqs Climate Program), Cees Alderliesten (Deltalinqs) and Yme Dikkerboom & Ellen Lok (Scheepvaart en Transport College Group), among others:
- Introduction and status of FLIE Human Capital project;
- Explanation of working session approach;
- Break-out sessions: focus group discussions on topics such as skills needed, education and training programme, roles of the FLIE;
- General feedback;
- Follow-up steps: including establishment of cooperation consultations.
You can already register via the registration button below.
We hope to welcome you on 29 September!
Date and time:
Thursday 29 September 2022 - 12:00 - 15:00
Van der Valk Hotel Schiedam
Hargal Avenue 6
3118 JA SCHIEDAM
Thursday 11 August 2022 - 09:00 - Friday 23 September 2022
- 1. Introduction and status of FLIE Human Capital project;
- 2. Explanation of working session approach;
- 3. Break-out sessions: focus group discussions on topics such as skills needed, education and training programme, roles of the FLIE;
- 4. General feedback;
- 5. Follow-up steps: including establishment of cooperation consultations.