12 October - Industrial Heat & Power fair: seminar Power2heat as a heat balance solution
Balance your industrial heat management with the implementation of electrification technologies
In this seminar, several innovative tech companies affiliated to the FIeldlab Industrial Electrification pitch their solutions to a real-life issue. You will be updated on the latest developments in Heat Pumps and learn all the ins & out about the Combined Power&Heat business case.
𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝗹𝗮𝗯 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
The Fieldlab aims to provide practical support for the energy transition in the port-industrial complex (HIC) Rotterdam. With the Fieldlab, we aim to provide a legislation-compliant environment where companies can test in a scalable industrial environment. The Fieldlab has been made possible by the European ERDF grant and the support of the government, Province of South Holland and Municipality of Rotterdam. Learn more about the Fieldlab at: www.flie.nl.
- 11:00 - Welcome and introduction Fieldlab Industrial Electrification by Josepha van Kollenburg
- 11:15 - Introduction case Power2Heat: Mechanical Vapour Recovery in a brownfield environment (Joep Kiewiet - Shell Chemie Nederland, Moerdijk)
- 11:30 - Start pitches innovative tech companies
- 12:00 - Presentation Kuneverda Business Case for Combined Heat & Power Storage Intro Ed van Dort (Kuneverda), followed by Reza Lotfalian (Kaaj energy)
- 12: 15 - Example project Industrial electrification in practice FLIE: Electrification of steam drives, project implemented in 2019 (Guillo Schrader - Shell Chemie Nederland, Moerdijk)
- 12:30: TNO presentation Development of Industrial Heat Pumps by Robert de Boer
- 12:45 - Decision on choice of Power2heat solution
- 13:00 - End