Innovative tech companies wanted: Power2Heat Challenge EIES 2021
17 November 2021
Do you have the solution to efficiently use industrial residual heat in the chemical industry? Then we would love to see you as a pitcher during the European Industry & Energy Summit (EIES) on December 8! During our side event we bring industrial supply and demand together.
Practical case on the application of residual heat introduced by Ducor
Ductor is looking for a more efficient use of their residual heat in order to make a sustainable move. Read the complete issue with technical specifications here. We are looking for innovative tech suppliers who have a solution for this. They will have the opportunity to pitch this solution during our matchmaking event on December 8th.
What to expect as pitcher?
- Je krijgt de kans om een netwerk op te bouwen met potentiële partners.
- Je krijgt de kans om zich te positioneren als expert op het gebied van Power2heat.
- Je ontvangt gratis publiciteit via de kanalen van EIES en het Fieldlab Industrial Electrification.
- Het Fieldlab Industrial Electrification verleent ondersteuning voor verkrijgen van funding voor het realiseren van dit project.
Successful first edition with a lot of interaction and new connections
The first matchmaking event that we organized on October 12 during the Industrial Heat & Power fair resulted in significantly more matches than expected. Shell Moerdijk presented a practical case about the efficient use of residual heat. Various tech companies gave pitches in which they enthusiastically outlined their technological solutions. Both the case and the pitches were well received by the public; there were many substantive questions and critical comments, which in turn resulted in good conversations.
What do we expect from you?
- This presentation will be shared with the Fieldlab Industrial Electrification no later than 26 November.
- You guarantee to hold at least one in-depth interview with the case holder.
- If there is a good match, FLIE will provide services, such as: business development, funding, marketing communication.
Program 8th of december
11:00 – Welcome and introduction Fieldlab Industrial Electrification
11:15 – Introduction case Ducor
11:30 – Start pitches innovative tech companies
12:00 – Presentation trends electrification
12:15 – Ducor choice solution
13:00 – Closing FLIE
Will we see you on December 8?
Will you take this opportunity to pitch your technology during our matchmaking event? As a pitcher you get free access to the EIES fair on December 8th. Are you interested in participating in our event as a pitcher? Then respond to this e-mail by 19 November at the latest. You can always call us (0654253988) for more information!